Wells Fargo Application and Solicitation Disclosure Agreement
Wells Fargo offers you the choice of variable and fixed interest rates. Each option has unique advantages to consider before choosing your rate.
How are they different?
Variable interest rates
• Generally provide a lower initial rate than fixed rates
• The interest rate may increase or decrease over the life of the loan
• Monthly payments may increase or decrease over the life of theloan
Fixed interest rates
• The interest rate remains the same over the life of the loan
• Allow you to better predict how much total interest you’ll pay on your loan
• Monthly payments will remain the same over the life of the loan
Included below are two Application Disclosures; one for the variable interest rate and one for the fixed interest rate. The Application Disclosures will help you understand the terms of the loan program and the cost of taking the loan. Please review the pages carefully before choosing your interest rate.