Welcome to Academy of Aviation's international visa contact page for study-abroad commercial pilot students.
International Flight School Admissions:
Call or Text: (516) 613-4698
When you fill out our Easy Enrollment and Contact Form, or contact by call or text, an Academy of Aviation International Admissions Representative will be in touch very soon. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions, and you will find out information that is personalized especially for you.
What are your future employers looking for when hiring?
• High-hour pilots, especially those with more Pilot in Command time.
• Advanced experience with Multi-Engine hours.
• Experience flying in different airspaces.
• Additional ratings instead of simple timebuilding hours.
Academy of Aviation is dedicated to making you the best candidate for an airline, charter, cargo or other professional pilot career.
"What do you want (or don't want) as a flight school student?"
We asked a total of 50 AoA applicants from all over the world, and here's what we heard from the majority of them:
"I don't want to sit around waiting to be scheduled for whatever the reason, such as lack of available planes, bad weather, too many students, too few instructors, maintenance holdups, a busy airport, etc."Academy of Aviation's solution-based training offers to meet your needs as a student to get you recognized as a top candidate for your future piloting career. Take advantage of our Private Pilot, Instrument Rating, Commercial Single and Multi-Engine Program for less than $35,000. And, it's not based on FAA minimum hours.
"I want the best training at a good price in aircraft that I feel safe flying. I'm not rich, but I don't want to jeopardize my life just to save a few dollars."
"School isn't supposed to be fun, but I want to enjoy my training. I came to the states for an overall experience, and I wanted to learn in many places."
"I don't want to stay at a school if I don't like it. Some schools want full payment and then you are stuck."
• Add Flight Instructor Ratings and log up to a total of 1,000 hours, in both single and multi-engine aircraft.
• Academy of Aviation is the only flight school in the nation offering Tuition Reimbursement for International Students.
• We have 4 campuses to choose from. You can and should choose to fly at all of our campuses.
• You will be scheduled 5 days per week. We do not want you wasting time that could be spent flying.
• We will help you create a payment schedule to ensure we are the right fit for each other. No student should feel as if they're being held hostage by a flight school.
EASA ATPL Theory
Learn about Academy of Aviations' ATPL Frozen Theory Program.
Curricular Practical Training
Current CPT Information for International Students.