Accelerated Career Pilot Program
Full Financing is Available for Career Students.
Sallie Mae Loan Features• Multiple repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility.
• No origination fees and no prepayment penalty.
• Benefits and an interest rate reduction available.
• Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers.
• A quick credit result—Applying online is fast and easy. It only takes about 15 minutes to apply and get a credit result.
• Current Interest Rates Info
Academy of Aviation offers Career Flight Training with a truly fixed tuition cost, starting from Zero Experience:
This is an "all-in" tuition program price. We invite you to please do your research and really understand what that means when shopping around.
Academy of Aviation's Career Programs include:
• The full Accelerated Career Pilot Program to go from Zero Experience to Commercial
Multi-Engine pilot certificate with Certificated Flight Instructor - CFI CFII MEI.
• Examiner and Knowledge Test Fees
• ALL Training Materials
• Non-tuition Fees
• Pilot Supplies
If you already have experience, custom programs are also available.
Why Are We Different?
We get it. Listing accomplishments feels a little ostentatious, but we have pride in our achievements as a growing flight school, and we insist that you know exactly what is available out there before you make a decision about where to attend. This is a HUGE venture and investment on your part, and this information will help you out, wherever you ultimately decide to train. That said, Academy of Aviation is the only Flight School in the nation to have realized ALL of the following under one roof:
• ACCSC Accredited Flight School.
• Our Multiple Campuses are all Part 141 Approved.
• F-1 and M-1 Visa Approved.
• Approved EASA Testing Center and offers EASA ATPL Frozen Course, all in one place.
• 100% Flight Training Financing
• Airline Partnerships.
Like we say in our blogs and our website pages, do your research and PLEASE ask why all of these things matter in the flight training industry, and how the above points can benefit you as a student pilot. Ask one of our admissions reps about anything at all. We'll talk to you and try to give you the most qualified answers to your flight training questions, even if you decide to go elsewhere. We are all human, and we genuinely care about safety, quality and success in the aviation industry.
Why Is This Stuff Important?
• Our price "all in" is $22,000 - $15,000 less than major competitors; that's right, tuition
alone is $80,000-$90,000, and when you add in exams, checkrides, pilot supplies and other
non-tuition fees, you're looking at $95,000-$100,000+.
• Part 141 curriculum approved at every campus means an absolute interest in training quality and safety. The ability to utilize Part 141 and Part 61 training on a course by course and individual student performance basis allows faster completion and more hours available to students if there is a need for additional training for proficiency.
• Fly every type of aircraft in our fleet during your program, or stick to one or two. We want you to have fun!
• Experience different aerospace by flying each course of your program at a different campus location. Fly a little in upstate and downtown New York, tour the Carolina skies and cruise with the big boys in Atlanta.
• Some schools promote an Airline Transport Pilot Certification Training Program (ATCP or FAA-Approved 14 CFR Part 142 Airline Training) as a “perk” to their program. But, traditionally, this exact training is provided by the airline you are hired by as a First Officer. Therefore, something that is part of your onboard training with any typical regional airline isn't advertised to look like one of our "perks".
Program In Focus:
Academy of Aviation's Accelerated Career Pilot Program provides you with training, resources and airline partnerships which are fundamental to becoming a professional pilot, flying for a major airline or piloting an aircraft in any alternative type of aviation career (some ideas here...). Complete this program in 6 to 8 months from zero experience/time.
- Pilot Certifications/Ratings Included: Private Pilot, Instrument Rating, Commercial Single Engine, Commercial Multi Engine, Certified Flight Instructor, Certified Flight Instructor Instrument, Certified Flight Instructor Multi Engine.
- Airline-Oriented and Alternative Career Pilot Path training from the first day of flight instruction.
- Fixed Cost in truly the Shortest Time Frame (6-8 months: full time flying + priority scheduling.)
- Guaranteed Flight Instructor Position.
- Start from Zero Time with no experience.
- 6-8 Month Accelerated Career Pilot Program.
Your steps to go from Zero Experience to Career Pilot:
Training BeginsWith career-oriented training from the very first day, you will graduate from the Accelerated Career Pilot Program in 6-8 months (from zero time), earning your Commercial Multi-Engine pilot certificate with Certificated Flight Instructor - CFI CFII MEI.
Gain Experience to Reach Your Career Pilot GoalsAfter successfully completing the program, obtain a flight instructor position training Academy of Aviation students from around the globe. Not working in a call center or just teaching ground school, dispatching or spending your days doing discovery flights like many other schools.
The majority of flight schools don’t have the student enrollment to support an ongoing need of "flying" Flight Instructors. Academy of Aviation is already a top choice for US students, and with our F-1 and M-1 student visa approval for International Students, we have students from all over the world arriving to fly with us.
Airline Cadet Program Benefits BeginAt 300-500 hours total flight time, Academy of Aviation will arrange direct meetings with our partnered Regional Airline Recruiters. Take your pick of which airline supports you in your overall career goals and personal needs.
Prepare for your Career Pilot JobAs an AOA graduate, you have the flexibility and choice to fly for who you want. Some of our graduates fly corporate, some fly cargo, some fly aerobatic with a company such as Red Bull, and one of our graduates (AoA student pilot Julia Persson, below) even chose to fly sightseeing tours in Africa!
Regardless of the current COVID-19 pandemic's effects, commercial aviation will resume, and by that time you will be First Officer qualified. After about 18 months as an instructor, you will have logged the 1500-hour airline minimums and be ready to apply as a First Officer with one of AOA's regional airline partners.
Broaden Your Job Search Abroad and Be Ahead of The GapAirlines in other countries not only have lower-hour hiring requirements, but have not been affected by the pandemic as severely as others have. If you truly want to embrace the career choice of being a pilot, then don’t be afraid to globe-trot to give your career a boost while others are anticipating the US airlines to recover.
When Boeing projected a massive global pilot shortage for the next 20 years, becoming a pilot became an easy choice. Even with the effects of the pandemic, the pilot shortage issue didn’t just disappear- it's become modified in that the shortage/gap has closed a bit in order to prevent the spread of COVID. The demand for travel and the need for air transportation is still essential to the entire world.
Therefore, take advantage of the fact that "dim" job markets increase the demand for the most skilled and educated employees. Have the foresight to earn the credentials exceeding your peers that have attended schools that place advertising budgets over proper training. When the aviation industry bounces back, you'll be way ahead.
Furloughed pilots and new hires will filter back into the workforce to replace those that either hit the mandatory retirement age or those that opted to retire early, incentivized by the airline pause in operations during the height of COVID. Be the pilot most prepared to advance.